- RGSSH Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident Posts | Total 40 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 23.12.2019 & 27.12.2019 | Apply @ www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
- RGSSH Recruitment 2019:
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy 2019 Details:
- RGSSH Recruitment Eligibility Details:
RGSSH Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident Posts | Total 40 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 23.12.2019 & 27.12.2019 | Apply @ www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
RGSSH Recruitment 2019 – Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital has released the recruitment notification for Senior Resident Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital is a 650-bed hospital with focus areas: Cardiothoracic & Vascular Sciences, Gastroenterology – GI Surgery, Rheumatology, Nephrology – Urology and Critical Care. The hospital has diagnostic services, including Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging and Blood Bank. We are a technologically advanced institution designed to international standards and most stringent criteria in creating infrastructure and environmental guidelines. The hospital is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. Visit the official website of RGSSH i.e www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
RGSSH Job Vacancies 2019:
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Senior Resident Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of RGSSH Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 40 vacancies allotted for RGSSH Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Diploma, Post Graduation, MBBS from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this RGSSH job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 37 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for RGSSH Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
RGSSH Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Diploma, Post Graduation, MBBS|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||37 Years|
|Walk-In Date||23rd & 27th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Anesthesia – 5 Posts
- Biochemistry – 3 Posts
- Cardiology – 3 Posts
- Critical Care – 4 Posts
- CTVS – 6 Posts
- Endocrinology – 2 Posts
- Gastroenterology – 1 Posts
- GI Surgery – 6 Posts
- Pulmonology – 3 Posts
- Radiology – 4 Posts
- Vascular Surgery – 1 Posts
- Thoracic Surgery – 2 Posts
RGSSH Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have a Diploma, Post Graduation and MBBS from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 37 Years
Salary details of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Recruitment:
- Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of RGSSH Recruitment 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Posts 2019 for Senior Resident Posts:
Selection Procedure of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital for the Senior Resident Posts will be based on the Interview
How to Apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of RGSSH i.e www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to attend a walk-In-Interview which is given below –
Walk-In Venue –
Conference Hall, Administrative Block- 7, 1st Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, Tahirpur, Delhi – 110093
Important Dates & Time to Remember:
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 23rd & 27th December 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Time – 10:00 AM
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here