Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Construction Engineer
The Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private-sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and the net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Construction Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Prepare reports as required.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong experience in all aspects of civil engineering, interior works and integration of HVAC aspects into the structure.
- Superior understanding of vendors and market.
- Good organizational and analytical abilities.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Experience – 5 – 10 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Delhi NCR, Haryana, uttar pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan