Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Design Engineer
The Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private-sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and the net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Design Engineer
- Assistance to Lead discipline engineer.
- Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of monthly progress report.
- Quality assurance: Adhere to QMS norms/ maintain required documents as required for project scope of work.
- Preparing/ checking of designs & MTO
- Checking and issue of IFC drawings pertaining to his project.
- Regularly checking and reviewing 3D model, through SPR/ another model reviewer to make it clash-free.
- Compilation of Data Bank/ Documents.
- Field Engineering.
- Perform and produce Engineering deliverables by carrying out analysis and design calculations using appropriate software.
- Maintenance of record prints, check prints, commented prints and drawings/ checklists.
- Upload the native files, as per WBS, in the Native file Server.
- Allocate appropriate works and provide necessary Engineering inputs to draftsmen and Designers.
- Checking interfaces for IFC Drawings.
- Planning for self and sub-ordinate training.
- Review & approval of vendor design & drawing
- Preparation & initial checking of engineering designs/deliverables with due emphasis on safety aspects and adherence to QMS requirements.
- Maintain project specific records like input, check print, checklist, etc.
- Contribute towards Standardization & Department development activities like updating of standard drawings, design guides, specifications, etc.
- Assist in field engineering support and SER closure.
Perks and Benefits
- Best in industry
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Location – Jamnagar, Mumbai