Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Planning Engineer / Planner | Civil Engineers
The Reliance Industries Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. We have evolved from being a textiles and polyester company to an integrated player across energy, materials, retail, entertainment, and digital services. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses.
Reliance Industries Ltd. Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Engineer / Planner
- Would be responsible to review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Prepare and update the project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work programs and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly reports reflecting the work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make a comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work programs, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in planning of shut down / turnaround projects in oil and gas/petrochemical/construction/ EPC sector
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera and computer literate
- Interpersonal skill, ethical values, and commitment to continual improvement
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 2
Location – Navi Mumbai