Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Civil Design Engineer | Civil Engineers
The Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. We have evolved from being a textiles and polyester company to an integrated player across energy, materials, retail, entertainment, and digital services. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses.
Reliance Industries Ltd. Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Design Engineer
- Assistance to Lead discipline engineer.
- Adherence to committed schedule and preparation of monthly progress reports.
- Quality assurance: Adhere to QMS norms / maintain required documents as required for the project scope of work.
- Preparing/checking of designs & MTO Checking and issue of IFC drawings pertaining to his project.
- Regularly checking and reviewing the 3D model, through SPR/another model reviewer to make it clash-free.
- Compilation of Data Bank/Documents.
- Field Engineering.
- Perform and produce Engineering deliverables by carrying out analysis and design calculations using appropriate software.
- Maintenance of record prints, check prints, commented prints and drawings/checklists.
- Upload the native files, as per WBS, in the Native file Server.
- Allocate appropriate works and provide necessary Engineering inputs to draftsmen and Designers.
- Checking interfaces for IFC Drawings.
- Planning for self and sub-ordinate training.
- Review & approval of vendor design & drawing
- Preparation & initial checking of engineering designs/deliverables with due emphasis on safety aspects and adherence to
- QMS requirements.
- Maintain project specific records like input, check print, checklist, etc.
- Contribute towards Standardization & Department development activities like updating of standard drawings, design guides, specifications, etc.
- Assist in field engineering support and SER closure.
Perks and Benefits
- Best in industry
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai, Jamnagar