The Reliance Industries Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Reliance Industries Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with an annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and the net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of Largest Corporations currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Reliance Industries Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Manager/Dy. General Manager (Tendering & Estimation)
- Material reconciliation
- Coordination with another stakeholder for work front release
- Review and approval of Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and test procedures for all Civil activities.
- Coordinating with Project team members for the execution of budget requirements.
- Providing assistance in settlement of change order claims received from contractors.
- Management of Change and execution of works in accordance with the project execution frame
- Familiar with applicable codes and standards
- Preparation of SAP-based PR/WOR
- Preparation of SOW for various civil works suiting to the requirement and need of the project.
- Knowledge of site survey and surveying instruments and techniques.
Educational Qualification – Graduate Engineer # Civil
Experience: 5 Years (Minimum) of experience in Oil & Gas Industry, Refinery, Pipeline Construction etc.
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Shahdol