Ramboll India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Assistant Design Engineer | Civil Engineer
Ramboll India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Ramboll India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Ramboll India Private Limited
Ramboll is a truly multi-disciplinary engineering, design and consultancy company working across the markets listed below. As people spend 90% of their time indoors, buildings shape our lives and well-being. Investors and tenants, therefore, demand that buildings are distinctive, sustainable, and designed to meet user needs. The movement of people ensures that our cities thrive and grow. But as the world’s population increases and globalization and urbanization continue to intensify, we will have to transport an ever-greater amount of people in and between cities. Overloading transportation systems results in congestion, air pollution, and global warming. There is a need to rethink how we deliver transport services and shift to low-carbon modes of transportation such as trains, buses, and bicycles. Two-thirds of the world’s population are predicted to live in cities by 2050 and according to the Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity 60% of the urban areas expected to be developed by 2030 that have not yet been built.
Ramboll India Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Assistant Design Engineer – Bridges
- We invite you to bring your expertise into play as you shall co-ordinate with Project Manager & Team Leader and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings. To succeed in this role, you must have BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech in Structures would be desirable, should have more than 2 years of experience in bridge design.
- Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/ AASHTO/ any other international standards. Are you our new Assistant Design Engineer – Bridges
Inviting bright minds
- Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our REC department
- As our new Assistant Design Engineer – Bridges you will be part of the REC department. REC is a world-class, innovation-driven engineering design center owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization. Interested?
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out the design and review the work of Assistant Engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- Overseeing and troubleshooting the work of bridge design, guide Asst. Engineers in carrying out the design calculations and CAD technicians in preparation of the drawings.
- Should take initiatives to develop the design ability of the Asst. engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as a whole.
- Mentoring Asst. Engineers and provide inputs to Team Leader for the continued development of the staff in the team
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech in Structures would be desirable,
- Should have more than 2 years of experience in bridge design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/ DMRB/ AASHTO/ any other international standards would be desirable,
- Knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of bridge design,
- Should have hands-on experience in using any of the bridge design software (LUSAS/ STAAD Pro etc),
- knowledge of other related software like Sofistik etc. would be desirable, should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/ Micro station and ensuring drawings are prepared in accordance with CAD standards, internationally recognized standard formats in addition to technical/ functional acumen, he
- Should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Professional English language skills (written and verbal), Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of the project.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Gurgaon