- Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020 | Para legal Volunteer Posts | Total 13 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.01.2020 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/rajsamand
- Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020:
- District Court of Rajsamand Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Rajsamand District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020 | Para legal Volunteer Posts | Total 13 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.01.2020 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/rajsamand
Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020 – District Court Rajsamand has released the recruitment notification for Para legal Volunteer Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Rajsamand District Court
Rajsamand was declared as a district on April 04, 1991. The Additional District Judge Mr. CM Totla (who has now retired as Judge of Rajasthan High Court) was given charge of District Judge the same day. On June 06, 1991, Mr. K. K. Bhargava was appointed as the first District Judge of Rajsamand. The office of District & Sessions Judge at Rajsamand is presently being held by Mr. Devendra Joshi. Visit the official website of Rajsamand District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/rajsamand
Rajsamand District Court Job Vacancies 2020:
District Court of Rajsamand Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Para legal Volunteer Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Rajsamand District Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 13 vacancies allotted for District Rajsamand Court Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th with Art/ Commerce/ Science from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Rajsamand District job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit to be Checked in Advertisement. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Rajsamand District Court 2020 Recruitment exam preparation. The application form & notification for District Court of Rajsamand 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Rajsamand District Court|
|Name of the Post||Para legal Volunteer|
|Salary||Rs. 500/- (Per Day)|
|Job Location||Rajsamand (Rajasthan)|
|Age Limit||Check Advt|
|Starting Date||17th December 2019|
|Last Date||4th January 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
District Court of Rajsamand Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Para legal Volunteer – 13 Posts
Rajsamand District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates have passed 12th with Art/ Commerce/ Science from a recognized Council/Board/ University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Check Advt
NOTE – Age Relaxation is As Per Government policy
Salary details of District Court Recruitment:
- Rs. 500/- (Per Day)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of Rajsamand District Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for District Court of Rajsamand Posts 2020 for Para legal Volunteer Posts:
Selection Procedure of District Court of Rajsamand for the Para legal Volunteer Posts will be based on the Interview
How to Apply for Rajsamand District Court Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of District Court of Rajsamand Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Rajsamand District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in/rajsamand
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detail Advertisement & Download Application”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to download the applications form along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/ Speed Post so as to reach the address –
District legal services authority, Rajsamand District Court, Rajasthan
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 17th December 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 4th January 2020
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application – Click Here