- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 | Act Apprentices Posts | Total 400 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.02.2020 | Apply @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020:
- Rail Coach Factory Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 | Act Apprentices Posts | Total 400 Vacancies | Last Date – 06.02.2020 | Apply @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 – Rail Coach Factory has released the recruitment notification for Act Apprentices Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Rail Coach Factory
Established in 1986, RCF is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. RCF has already carved a niche in the industrial scenario of the country at large and Indian Railways, in particular. After turning out its first coach in March 1988, RCF has moved on to become the largest and most modern coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. At present more than 36,000 RCF built coaches are traversing the length and breadth of our nation. Every year RCF is adding more than 1600 coaches to this fleet, which includes AC and Non-AC coaches for Broad Gauge. Visit the official website of RCF i.e rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
RCF Job Vacancies 2020:
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Act Apprentices Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of RCF Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 400 vacancies allotted for RCF Recruitment 2020. Also, to apply for this vacancy the should not exceed 15 – 24 years. And candidates must also complete 10th, ITI or it’s equivalent from a recognized board. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for RCF Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Rail Coach Factory 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Rail Coach Factory|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Location||Kapurthala (Punjab)|
|Age Limit||15 – 24 Years|
|Last Date||6th February 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for RCF Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Act Apprentices – 400 Posts
Trades-wise Vacancy Details –
- Fitter – 100 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 100 Posts
- Machinist – 40 Posts
- Painter (G) – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 40 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 56 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 14 Posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic – 20 Posts
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Relevant Trade – Fitter/ Welder (G&E)/ Machinist/ Painter (G)/ Carpenter/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ AC & Ref. Mechanic
Age limit (As on 8th January 2020) –
- 15 – 24 Years
Age Relaxation –
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Salary details of Rail Coach Factory Recruitment –
- Check Advertisement
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee for applying the post of RCF Recruitment 2020.
- All Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates – No Fee
Payment Mode –
- The payment can be made by using a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
Selection Process for Rail Coach Factory Posts 2020 for Act Apprentices Posts:
Selection Procedure of Rail Coach Factory for the Act Apprentices Posts will be based on the Merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of RCF Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Rail Coach Factory i.e rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- See Below -> you may get the details.
- Read the given information for the post of Trade Apprentice.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 6th February 2020
For Detail Advertisement & To Apply – Click Here