Raheja Developers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineer | Eligible Candidates Must Apply
Raheja Developers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Raheja Developers Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers.
About Raheja Developers Limited
Raheja Developers Limited was incorporated in the year 1990 by Mr. Navin M. Raheja, the first generation entrepreneur. Today, the company enjoys a strong presence in NCR and has made its position as one of the largest companies in the Real Estate Industry. The company is one of the fastest-growing entities in the realty sector with a difference that offers luxury for reasonable costs, excellent customer care levels with highest customer satisfaction index and the highest imaginable standards for the welfare of its staff, society as well as for the environment. The Company has traversed a path of steady growth & expansion and has posted increasing turnover and profits year after year. The systems have been strengthened and new processes have been added
Raheja Developers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Engineer – Real Estate
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Civil, B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary – INR 2,25,000 – 3,50,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Dharuhera, Gurgaon