- Punjab TET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 03.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.pseb.ac.in
- Punjab TET Notification 2019:
- Punjab TET Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Punjab TET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Punjab TET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 03.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.pseb.ac.in
Punjab TET Exam 2019 – Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test has released the recruitment notification for Teacher Eligibility Test Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Punjab State Education Board
The Punjab School Education Board came into existence through a legislative enactment in November 1969 for the development and promotion of school education in the state of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha amended the Board’s Act to grant it autonomy. The scope of the Board’s functions is very wide and covers almost every aspect/stage of school education. Visit the official website of Punjab TET i.e www.pseb.ac.in
Punjab TET Jobs Vacancies 2019:
Punjab TET Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Punjab State Education Board Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of the Various vacancies allotted for Punjab TET Jobs 2019. All the candidates who’ve hold a 12th, Graduation, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Ed. from a recognized university. are eligible to apply for this Punjab State Education Board job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy candidates have to check the advertisement for the age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Punjab TET 2019 Notification recruitment is available on the official website.
Punjab TET Notification 2019:
|Name of Organization||Punjab State Education Board (PSEB)|
|Name of Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)|
|Total Vacancies||In Various Number|
|Qualification||12th, Graduation, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Ed.|
|Age Limit||Not Disclosed|
||3rd November 2019|
|Last Date||3rd December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Punjab TET Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Punjab TET Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Teacher Eligibility Test – Various
NOTE – To know about Vacancies in detail candidates must read the given notification.
Punjab TET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
For Paper I (Primary Teachers – Classes I To V)
- Applicants need to obtain 50% minimum marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination & finalized or
- appearing in final/ last year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Applying candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed OR appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
For Paper-II (Secondary Teachers – Classes VI To VIII)
- Applicants must have passed in graduation or
- The final year of a 2-year diploma in education elementary education.
- Aspirants must have qualified graduation with minimum 55% marks or appearing in 1 year Bachelor Degree in B.Ed
- Candidates must read the official notification for Age Limit or Age Relaxation.
Salary details of Punjab TET Recruitment:
- Not Disclosed by the Recruitment.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to fill the application form of Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
- General/ OBC – 600/-
- SC/ ST – 300/-
- Ex-Serviceman – No Fee
- General/ OBC – 1200/-
- SC/ ST – 600/-
- Ex-Serviceman – No Fee
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process for Punjab TET 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam:
Selection Procedure of Punjab TET for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam will be based on
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Punjab TET Notification 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Punjab TET Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Punjab TET i.e http://www.pseb.ac.in
- Click on -> Notification -> 18-09-2019 Notification Regarding Prospectus for TET TGT(Arts, Med, Non-Med) /Shastri/ LT/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu November 2019
- Read the Advertisement carefully then apply for the Vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for the recruitment candidates have to download the application form and the the the given data to apply.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 3rd November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 3rd December 2019
- Date For Punjab TET 2019 – 17th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here