PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Planning Engineer | Diploma Civil, B.Tech/B.E. Candidates Must Apply
PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the PSP Projects Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers
About PSP Projects Limited
We are a multidisciplinary construction company offering a diversified range of construction and allied services across industrial, institutional, government, government residential and residential projects in India. We provide our services across the construction value chain, ranging from planning and design to construction and post-construction activities to private and public sector enterprises. Historically, we have focused on projects in the Gujarat region. We have completed and continue to undertake construction projects in this region. More recently, we have geographically diversified our portfolio of services and are undertaking or have bid for projects pan India.
PSP Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Engineer – Civil
- Preparing and Tracking the schedule in MSP and get them approved by the Project Manager. Preparing and Tracking of micro schedule.
- Quantity calculation from the available drawings at site and preparation of Monthly & daily work plans, progress reports.
- Preparation of quantity projections for the year, generating a cash flow statement and tracking the same.
- Timely inquiring for specialized/ bought out materials, coordination with agencies/ sub-contractors for project execution.
- Coordinating with various Dept/vendors/ suppliers/contractors for smooth execution.
- Coordinating with consultants/clients for requisite details for the project execution.
- Coordinating with the site execution team for preparing monthly procurement schedules for major materials, building materials, special materials and tools as per the work plan.
- Maintaining records for important events of the project
- Documentation and record-keeping of drawing receivables, correspondence from a client.
- Identifying the BOQ deviated items and giving the inputs to contracts/tender department for preparing the claims.
- Micro Planning & Tracking: Item wise planning for all the activities involved in the project
- Preparation of BUDGET for the financial year.
- Monitoring of procurement and follow-ups to get the required materials in time.
- Labor productivity
- Manpower Mitigation
- Cash flow & Bill projection
- Scheduling & Tracking
Educational Qualification – Diploma B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience – 2 – 5 Years
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Ahmedabad