PNB Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers | National Technical Manager | Civil Engineers
The PNB Housing Hiring Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the PNB Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About PNB Housing Finance Ltd
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB). The Company came out with a public issue of equity shares in November 2016. Its equity shares are listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with effect from 7th November 2016.
PNB Housing Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position title: National Technical Manager
Function: Risk Management
Grade: Chief Manager and above
Location: Central Support Office (Delhi)
- Monitoring and adhering to process technical policy, project approval policy
- Develop new policies/ initiatives & lead to region specific innovations.
- Project Approval grid through Developer Categorization
- Suggest process improvement & effective implementation of the same
- Conducting spot checks at various locations and suggest region-specific amendments to increase business and mitigate risk.
- Monitor the technical evaluation process
- Manage vendors involved in the technical evaluation process.
- Ability to lead and nurture team, maintain quality, partner with business, maintaining portfolio quality.
- Train and evaluate the proficiency levels of the team on the regular basis, including cross functional trainings.
- Maintain TAT targets for the technical evaluation process.
- Work closely with the legal counterpart on the technical evaluation front.
- Monitor handling of fraud cases on the technical front i.e. identification, handling, reporting, and facilitating closure as per the action decided.
- Market Intelligence on Real Estate
- Result oriented & Persistent
- Cross-functional team synergy
- Decision making
- Effective Communication
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering with technical exposure to architecture and evaluation
Experience: 13 + years