Pharma Placements Inc. Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Structural Engineers | Civil Engineers
Pharma Placements Inc. Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Pharma Placements Inc. Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Pharma Placements Inc.
Pharma Placements Inc. One of the leading most placement consultancy providing manpower solutions to Pharma, Healthcare and Hospital Industry. Well trained and equipped team of recruiters
Pharma Placements Inc. Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – AGM /DGM Civil Engineering
We have been hired by one of the reputed Agrochemical/ Speciality Chemical Company to source for a qualified professional for the role of AGM/DGM CIVIL to be based at Ankleshwar location.
About the Company one of India’s leading Specialty Chemicals companies. They are headquartered in Mumbai and manufacturing site & technical operations are located in Ankleshwar (Gujarat) with over 600 people employed.
Heading entire site with respect to the projects as per plan Planning, scheduling and monitoring the site execution Resources planning and its mobilization Site management Ensuring fulfillment of material requirement on time Coordinate with Architects and consultants
Should have lead large projects for the last 7 years wherein the person was able to start and close all the projects
Should have exposure in Industrial and commercial property development and should have lead P&Lv
- Should be keen to relocate to Gujarat
- The Complete responsibility of smooth working of the project.
- To coordinate with all consultants for initial planning and completion of scheduled work in time and quality.
- To keep an overall watch on working of all staff and getting the maximum output from the team.
- To prepare schedule of the project and prepare schedule of quantities and material.
- To coordinate between all agencies involved to achieve continuous progress at site.
- To certify work completion certificate.
- To submit daily report head office and report progress of work to chief engineer.
- To communicate the management decisions to the subordinate staff.
- To maintain speed of the project without compromising on the quality at any stage.
Required Candidate profile:
- Hand on experience in building construction.
- Knowledge of ERP, Autocad and
- Tech-savvy with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Estimation & Costing.
- Ability to handle contractors.
- Team Handling Experience requires.
- Should be able to multitask.
Educational Qualification –
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
- PG: M.Tech in Civil, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Experience: 18 – 25 Years
Salary – INR 18,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Ankleshwar