- OSSTET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 20.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.bseodisha.ac.in
- OSSTET Notification 2019:
- OSSTET Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
OSSTET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 20.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.bseodisha.ac.in
OSSTET Exam 2019 – Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test has released the recruitment notification for Teacher Eligibility Test Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Odisha State Education Board
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above. Visit the official website of Odisha TET i.e www.pseb.ac.in
OSSTET Jobs Vacancies 2019:
OSSTET Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of the Various vacancies allotted for OSSTET Jobs 2019. All the candidates who’ve hold a Graduation, Diploma, B.Ed., B.Sc. from a recognized university. are eligible to apply for this Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy candidates have to check the advertisement for the age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for OSSTET 2019 Notification recruitment is available on the official website.
OSSTET Notification 2019:
|Name of Organization||Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha)|
|Name of Exam||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Total Vacancies||In Various Number|
|Qualification||Graduation, Diploma, B.Ed., B.Sc.|
|Age Limit||Not Disclosed|
||7th December 2019|
|Last Date||20th December 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||20th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Odisha TET Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
OSSTET Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Teacher Eligibility Test – Various
NOTE – To know about Vacancies in detail candidates must read the given notification.
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka living in India for a long time.
- Applicants must have completed HSC with 50% marks & 2 years Diploma in Elementary School Education.
- Applicants having Graduate Degree with two years Diploma in Special Education by RCI.
- Applicants must hold Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks with a 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Applicants must possess Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks & 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. B.Ed.
- Candidates must read the official notification for Age Limit or Age Relaxation.
Salary details of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment:
- Not Disclosed by the Recruitment.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- fee to fill the application form of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process for OSSTET 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam:
Selection Procedure of OSSTET for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam will be based on Personal Interview
How to Apply for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of OSSTET Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test i.e http://www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the Advertisement carefully then apply for the Vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for the recruitment candidates have to download the application form and the the the given data to apply.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Application Form”.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 7th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 20th December 2019
- Date For Odisha TET 2019 – 20th December 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here
Conducting the OSSTET Guidelines 2019 – Click Here
Download the Continue Certificate – Click Here
Instructions to PH candidates – Click Here