Orient Cement Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Regional Head – Technical Services | Civil Engineers
The Orient Cement Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Orient Cement Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Orient Cement Limited
R.S. Group is a leading global Design, Detailed Engineering, EPC Support & Consulting Company carrying out services primarily in the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical, Air Separation, Material Handling, Pharma and biotech sector.
Orient Cement Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Regional Head – Technical Services
- Monitoring/ Supervise, Manage the team effectively in terms of day to day working leading to enhancement in sales
- Planning Technical activities in coordination with the Sales and technical team for Stakeholders Masons,
- Consumers, Builders, Petty Contractors, Engineers, and other sponsored activities to create brand awareness
- Planning Joint Visits with the technical and Sales Team to all the stakeholders
- Plan Market Storming activities as and when required for new and untapped markets
- Benchmark our product with the market samples by testing in house and at third-party labs.
- Quality tracking of all competitor samples and analysis of the reports.
- Resolving quality complaints within 24 hours.
- Obtaining brand approvals with the competent authorities.
- Periodic Updation of the database of all stakeholders.
- Submission of all periodic Technical reports including competitor/market intelligence.
- Analysis and feedback on competitor POP material, technical brochures, etc
- Ensure conversion of non-Birla A1 sites (80% of Total Sites) up to 20%
- Submission of Data and Reports required Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis
- Conceptualize new ideas and initiatives for the enhancement of sales
- Analysis of lead generation and plans on an alternative approach for betterment in Sales
- Team Development and up-gradation of skills to the requirement of the company required Candidate profile
Technical/ Functional Skills –
- Sound technical knowledge in all construction practices
- Knowledge of Concrete technology
- Quality focus
- Customer focus
- Understand the pulse of the stakeholder
- Analytical Skills
- Listening skills
- Negotiation Skills
Behavioral Skills –
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision-Making skills
- Convincing Skills.
- Collaboration and Relationship Management
- Problem-Solving skills
- Inferencing Skills
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai