Omaxe Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers | Manager/Sr. Manager | Civil Engineers
The Omaxe Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Omexe Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Omaxe Limited
Omaxe Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Manager/Sr. Manager – Contracts
Location – Kalkaji
– Drafting of complete Tender documents (Item rate/ covered area/at par DSR) including NIT, GCC, SCC, Technical specifications, Preambles to Bill of Quantities (BOQ), Rate analysis of Items, etc. For the civil, structural as well as for MEP services.
– Coordination & Follow-ups with the internal & external agencies i.e. MEP, Consultants, etc. to obtain all necessary input required to Float Tender.
– Notice Inviting Tenders, Floating of Tender Document to Contractors, Organize Pre-bid Meetings & subsequent reply to Contractor queries including records minutes of meetings.
– Opening of Tenders, preparation of comparative statements including identifying abnormal Low rated/High rates Items, participating in Negotiations meetings with Contractors.
– Drafting Approval Note & put up to management for approval along with all essential documents.
– Award of Contract including Signing off LOl/work order/Contract agreements & complete Contract Document. Circulate copies of the signed Contract Document to all concerned dept. i.e. Project, Legal, Finance, Planning, Services, etc.
– Taking care of all correspondence/communications/ documentation, related to Contracting work during the award of the works. Closing of award file including all compliance & documentation.
– Identifying areas for improvement in existing contracting processes.
– Knowledge about the Arbitration process.
– Preparation of techno commercially seamless tender documents including performance and acceptance criteria, delivery terms, payment terms, warranty, liquidated damages and bank guarantees in coordination with other internal teams.
– Preparation of bid document / Request for quotation document, preparation of the comparative statement, negotiation, benchmarking of rates, finding the rates by the first principle, the award of Work.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Delhi NCR (Kalkaji)