Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Sr. Executive – Billing | Civil Engineers
The Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Oberoi Realty Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Oberoi Realty Limited
Oberoi Constructions, the group was established in the early 1980s and since its inception, has evolved into a real estate developer focused on premium developments in Mumbai. Oberoi Constructions, later re-branded as Oberoi Realty, has come a long way. We, our Promoter, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, and Promoter Group have completed 32 projects covering approximately 4.979 million square feet of saleable area spread across the city of Mumbai. With nearly 3 decades of experience at showcasing the best of design layouts and construction quality, Oberoi Realty has become synonymous with aspirational developments. The Oberoi Realty group currently manages a portfolio spanning across Residential, Office Space, Retail, Hospitality, and Social Infrastructure properties in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India. Going forward, the group intends to expand its geographic base through acquisitions of land and development rights. We aim to build aspirational developments for our customers with distinctive designs or functionalities, quality construction, and finishings. We are driven by strong corporate values combined with integrity. We provide international exposure and ample growth opportunities that make an ideal platform for professionals to display their skills.
Oberoi Realty Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Executive – Billing ( Real Estate Company) – Borivali Site, Mumbai
- Study of drawings with other contract document and preparation/ checking of RC measurements for IPA certifications.
- Preparation/review of Bar Bending Schedules (BBS), Structural Steel, Concrete, Shuttering & other Civil works item’s measurements.
- Review & preparation of the reconciliations for the Civil items like Rebar, Structural Steel, Cement, RMC and MEP materials, etc.
- Study and raising purchase requisition for PO/ WO creations and Service entries in SAP for IPA certification process
- Assisting Team in the preparation of writing observation letters/ response correspondences to Main/Sub- Contractor in Invoice/ IPAs.
- Updating and Monitoring of various Trackers for Payments/ Reconciliations/ Change Control Documents/ Engineers Instructions/ Cash provisions.
- Co-ordination with Site team/ HO team for IPAs and Final payment certifications/ SAP/ Payment Process.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have Billing experience from a real estate industry.
- Must be ready to work at Borivali Site, Mumbai.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 yrs
Salary – Not Disclosed
Location – Mumbai