Oberoi Realty Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Sr.executive – Civil & Finishes | Civil Engineers
The Oberoi Realty Ltd Hiring For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Oberoi Realty Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Oberoi Realty Limited
Oberoi Constructions, the group was established in the early 1980s and since its inception, has evolved into a real estate developer focused on premium developments in Mumbai. Oberoi Constructions, later re-branded as Oberoi Realty, has come a long way. We, our Promoter, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, and Promoter Group have completed 32 projects covering approximately 4.979 million square feet of saleable area spread across the city of Mumbai. With nearly 3 decades of experience at showcasing the best of design layouts and construction quality, Oberoi Realty has become synonymous with aspirational developments. The Oberoi Realty group currently manages a portfolio spanning across Residential, Office Space, Retail, Hospitality, and Social Infrastructure properties in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India. Going forward, the group intends to expand its geographic base through acquisitions of land and development rights. We aim to build aspirational developments for our customers with distinctive designs or functionalities, quality construction, and finishings. We are driven by strong corporate values combined with integrity. We provide international exposure and ample growth opportunities that make an ideal platform for professionals to display their skills.
Oberoi Realty Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Sr.executive – Civil & Finishes
JOB DESCRIPTION Finishes Engineer
- Follow up with the design team for the required drawings and detail as per schedule
- Review of preliminary Drawings
- Studying of drawing and work out the missing information and discrepancies and to escalate further to design team for clarifications.
- Selection of material in coordination with the design team.
- Arranging material samples for a mockup for approval.
- Coordination related to drawings and execution details with the design team.
- Verification and approval of shop drawings
- Coordination for contractors technical query related to drawings for smooth execution and timely completion of work.
- Material inspection as per the approved specification.
- Site supervision and quality observation.
- Activity sequencing and procedures and methodology.
- Factory visit and inspections for quality assurance.
- Handing over of product as per approved specifications.
- Complete and updated information to be followed for right and smooth execution of work.
- Execution: During execution to arrange the consultant’s inspection for approvals.
- Identify the safety hazard, discuss with concern engineer and implement the precautionary measure.
- Monitor and ensure the instructions rules and procedure related to safety to be strictly followed on site.
- Preparation of BOQ and quantifications to support the contract team and purchase the team.
- Preliminary checking and certification of the bill.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate with a mall and hotel execution experience will have an added advantage
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 yrs
Salary – INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 PA
Location – Mumbai