NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Construction Manager
The NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd Hiring Engineers.
About NTPC GE Power Services Pvt. Ltd.
NTPC GE Power Services Pvt. Ltd. (formerly NTPC ALSTOM Power Services Pvt. Ltd) an ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization, is a 50: 50 Joint Venture Company formed in September 1999 through the partnership of two leading companies in the Global Power Sector, namely NTPC Limited, India and GE Power Systems GmbH, Germany (A GE group Company).
NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Engineers
Position – Construction Manager
Purpose of the Job:
- Manage and coordinate Construction & Commissioning activities according to project’s contractual requirements & ensure that activities are performed 100% in line with contractual requirements and quality targets, within scope, time, and budget.
- Promote project opportunities and cost optimization initiatives within his area of scope.
- Leads the Construction & Site Management in line with the operating guidelines of NGS
Direct report to Reporting to FL Project Management
Objective & Responsibilities
- Review scope, budget, schedule, and risk/opportunities of the contract
- Participate and ensure the handover process from Tendering to Construction reviewing scope and budget
- Develop and plan temporary and permanent site infrastructure together with the SM
- Monitor and report on a regular basis the overall construction execution, cost forecast, and planning.
- Develop and implement mitigation plans whenever possible.
- Participate in the review meetings
Educational Qualification –
- Engineering degree from an accredited university or college
- Very strong & proven experience in site Construction & management (having delivered EPC projects)
- Total Minimun 15 Years and Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience.
- Strong background on EHS & Quality tools/processes.
Experience – 5 – 10 Year
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Noida