The NPCC Engineering Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the NPCC Engineering Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About NPCC Engineering Private Limited
NPCC Engineering Pvt. Limited, Mumbai (NEL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi (NPCC). NEL has been established in February 2007 to provide Design & Engineering services for Upstream Oil & Gas Industry in India & abroad.
NPCC Engineering Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Structural Engineer
A member of the engineering staff, who prepares designs and performs analysis for engineering deliverables on projects, within his area of competence/discipline.
COMPETENCIES (EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE):
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech – Civil/Structural
- 3 to 12 years of experience in design and engineering in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in Fixed Offshore Platforms, Jacket Structures, Top Sides, SACS.
- Should have supervisory potential
- Understanding of the Engineering relevant to his/her discipline.
- Good knowledge of Engineering software relevant to his/her discipline
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good in preparation of Specifications, Datasheets, Reports, and Calculations
- Good in checking/review of engineering deliverables
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation Skill
- Take instructions from the Lead Engineer/HOD.
- Make use of all relevant software available such that the work carried out is cost effective and as per timelines.
- Perform in accordance with the relevant Discipline procedures, company procedures, and codes and standards.
- Maintain the Project files in accordance with QMS procedures & Engineering Execution Plan such that they can be easily used by others in his absence.
- Ensure all specifications and other documents are concise and to the point.
- On matters with any form of commercial involvement always liaise with Lead Engineer before actions are taken.
- Ensure all actions are followed up to successful completion.
- Liaise with other groups such that the sending and receipt of information are prompt.
- Must ensure that technical data is adequate for the vendor to supply suitable equipment.
- To be familiar with various statutory requirements and standards.
- Be conversant with the preparation of design specifications.
- Prepare data sheets and should be able to prepare various reports.
- To participate in various reviews, if required.
- To be familiar with the testing and inspection requirements.
- To do the design calculations
- To guide the drafting team
- To check various vendor drawing and layout drawings.
- Maintain a master copy of all discipline deliverables
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, M.Tech – Civil
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Salary – INR 7,50,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Vacancy – 10
Location – Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Please apply only if your profile matches the above criteria. Candidates based in Mumbai and available to join within 15-20 days will be preferred.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs on email@example.com with following details: