- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 | ACT Apprentice Posts | Total 2590 Vacancies | Last Date – 25.09.2019 | Apply @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019:
- NFR Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 | ACT Apprentice Posts | Total 2590 Vacancies | Last Date – 25.09.2019 | Apply @ nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has released the recruitment notification for ACT Apprentice Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Northeast Frontier Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India. Visit the official website of Northeast Frontier Railway i.e nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northeast Frontier Railway Job Vacancies 2019:
NFR Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the ACT Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 2590 vacancies allotted for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th with ITI from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this Northeast Frontier Railway job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 15 – 24 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for NFR 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Post||ACT Apprentice|
|Salary||As Per the Norms of the Organization|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||15 – 24 Years|
|Last Date||31st October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
NFR Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- ACT Apprentice – 2590 Posts
Division-Wise Vacancy Details –
- Alipurduar (APDJ) – 437 Posts
- Rangia (RNY) – 328 Posts
- Lumding (LMG) – 1004 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK) – 331 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN – 341 Posts (156 & 185)
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 149 Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have 10th with ITI from recognized Board, Institution/ University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- ACT Apprentice – 15 – 24 Years
Salary details of NFR Recruitment:
- As Per the Norms of the Organization
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay a fee to fill the application form of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman candidates – No Fees
Selection Process for NFR Posts 2019 for ACT Apprentice Posts:
Selection Procedure of NFR for the ACT Apprentice Posts will be based on these stages –
- Merit in Education
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of NFR Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Northeast Frontier Railway i.e nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to send the relevant documents to the given address in the notification below –
Postal Address – Check Advertisement
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 31st October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here