North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Total 1104 Vacancies | Last Date – 25.12.2019 | Apply Online @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – NER has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About North Eastern Railway
The North Eastern was formed on 14th April 1952 by combining two Railway systems (Oudh and Tirhut Railway and Assam Railway) and Cawnpore-Achnera section of the BB&CIR. It was bifurcated into two Railway Zones on 15th Jan. 1958 – North Eastern Railway and North East Frontier Railway. The present N. E. Railway (NER), after the re-organization of Railway Zones in 2002, comprises of three Divisions – Varanasi, Lucknow & Izatnagar. NER has 3450 route km with 486 stations. NER primarily serves the areas of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand & western districts of Bihar. Visit the official website of North Eastern Railway i.e ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Job Vacancies 2019:
NER Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of North Eastern Railway Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 11104 vacancies allotted for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, ITI from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this North Eastern Railway job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 15 – 24 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for NER 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Salary||As Per the Norms of the Organization.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||15 – 24 Years|
|Starting Date||26th November 2019|
|Last Date||25th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
NER Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Apprentice – 1104 Posts
Unit Wise Vacancy Details –
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 441 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage.& Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have 10th with ITI from a recognized Board/ Unversity /Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 15 – 24 Years
Salary details of NER Recruitment:
- As Per the Norms of the Organization.
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay a fee to fill the application form of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman candidates – No Fee
Selection Process for North Eastern Railway Posts 2019 for Apprentice Posts:
Selection Procedure of North Eastern Railway for the Apprentice Posts will be based on the Merit in Academic
How to Apply for NER Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of NER Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of North Eastern Railway i.e ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the above-given posts
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 26th November 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 25th December 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here