- NIV Recruitment 2019 | ITI Trade Apprentices Posts | Total 31 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.10.2019 | Apply @ www.niv.co.in
- NIV Recruitment 2019:
- National Institute Of Virology Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NIV Careers Eligibility Details:
NIV Recruitment 2019 | ITI Trade Apprentices Posts | Total 31 Vacancies | Last Date – 04.10.2019 | Apply @ www.niv.co.in
NIV Recruitment 2019 – The National Institute Of Virology has released the recruitment notification for ITI Trade Apprentices Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About ICMR – National Institute Of Virology
The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global program of the RF for investigating the Arthropod-Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology, and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country. The RF withdrew its support in 1967 and since then the Institute is entirely funded by the ICMR. Visit the official website of NIV i.e www.niv.co.in
NIV Job Vacancies 2019:
ICMR – National Institute Of Virology Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the ITI Trade Apprentices Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of NIV Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 31 vacancies allotted for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2019. All the candidates Fresh ITI Passed out are eligible to apply for this NIE Vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the candidates must check the official notification for age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NIV Career exam preparation. The application form & notification for National Institute Of Virology 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
NIV Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Institute Of Virology|
|Name of the Post||ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs. 8,665 – 9,770/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||4th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Institute Of Virology Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Post & Number of Vacancies –
- ITI Trade Apprentices – 31 Posts (Total)
Trade Vacancies Wise Details –
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Ref.& AC Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant(in COPA Trade) – 13 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Information & Communication technology system management – 2 posts
NIV Careers Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must have Fresh ITI Passed out from a recognized Institution/ University of India.
Period – One Year
- Not Specified
Salary details of National Institute Of Virology Recruitment:
- Rs. 8,665 – 9,770/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay the Fee’s to fill the application form of NIE Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for ICMR – National Institute Of Virology Posts 2019 for ITI Trade Apprentices Posts:
Selection Procedure of National Institute Of Virology for the ITI Trade Apprentices will be based on Interview
Documents to Carry –
- Original Certificates
- Photo ID & Self-attested photocopies
- Application form with photo
How to Apply for NIV Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Institute Of Virology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NIV i.e www.niv.co.in
- Click on -> News & Event -> Walk-in-Interview for Apprentices 2019 -> Walk-in-Interview for ITI Trade Apprentices 2019-20
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 4 October 2019 in the following postal address on –
ICMR- National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Camp, Pune-411001
Walk-In Date – 4th October 2019
Time – 9:00 AM
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date – 20th September 2019
- Last Date – 4th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here