- NITRD Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident Posts | Total 15 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 10.12.2019 | Apply @ www.nitrd.nic.in
- NITRD Recruitment 2019:
- National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NITRD Recruitment Eligibility Details:
NITRD Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident Posts | Total 15 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 10.12.2019 | Apply @ www.nitrd.nic.in
NITRD Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by the TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as the LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (XX1). The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer. Visit the official website of NITRD i.e www.nitrd.nic.in
NITRD Job Vacancies 2019:
National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Clerk, Scientific Officer, and Others 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of NITRD Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 15 vacancies allotted for NITRD Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this NITRD job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 37 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NITRD Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
NITRD Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation|
|Salary||As Per the Norms of the Organization|
|Age Limit||37 Years|
|Walk-In Date||10th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NITRD Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases) – 11 Posts (UR – 5, OBC – 3, SC – 2, ST – 1)
- Senior Resident (Radiology) – 1 Post, UR
- Senior Resident (Biochemistry) – 1 Post, UR
- Senior Resident (Microbiology) – 1 Post, UR
- Senior Resident (Pathology) – 1 Post, UR
NITRD Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have a Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 37 Years
Salary details of National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment:
- As Per the Norms of the Organization
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of NITRD Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Posts 2019 for Senior Resident Posts:
Selection Procedure of National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases for the Senior Resident Posts will be based on the Interview
How to Apply for NITRD Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NITRD i.e www.nitrd.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to attend a walk-In-Interview on the given postal address below –
Postal address –
National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi – 110030
Important Dates & Time to Remember:
- Walk-In Date – 10th December 2019
- Time – 9:00 AM
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here