- NIOT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Project Scientist/Technician Vacancy | Total 60 Vacancy | Last Date – 03.07.2019 | National Institute of Ocean Technology @ www.niot.res.in
- NIOT Recruitment 2019:
- NIOT Recruitment 2019 details:
- National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Selection Process for National Institute of Ocean Technology Posts 2019 for the Project Scientist/Technician Posts:
- How to Apply for NIOT Recruitment 2019?
NIOT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Project Scientist/Technician Vacancy | Total 60 Vacancy | Last Date – 03.07.2019 | National Institute of Ocean Technology @ www.niot.res.in
The latest notification of NIOT Recruitment 2019 has been released. The interested candidates may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same post/vacancy. The jobs notification for the posts of National Institute of Ocean Technology is mentioned below in detail. All the link has been provided below. Please read all the information, we’ve provided all the information from top to bottom.
National Institute of Ocean Technology has released a recruitment advertisement for the Project Scientist/Technician’s Post. Those candidates who are interested to fill the form of National Institute of Ocean Technology may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. You can check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, post-wise, vacancies for NIOT Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for National Institute of Ocean Technology 2019 post is available on the official website.
NIOT Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Qualification||10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 55,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Age Limit||28 – 35 Years|
|Last Date||3rd July 2019|
Candidates may visit the Official website to know more about this post. You’ll get all the information here in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NIOT Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
NIOT Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Project Scientist – I – 25 Posts (Total)
- Project Scientific Assistant – 25 Posts (Total)
- Project Technician – 10 Posts (Total)
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Project Scientist –I – Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil /Mechanical /Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical / Electrical and Electronics OR Master’s degree in Oceanography.
- Project Scientific Assistant – Candidates must have Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics/ Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation/Electrical / Electrical and Electronics.
- Project Technician – Candidates must have 10th Class Pass and ITI course in Mechanical/ Fitter/ Welder / Machinist /Electrical Trade.
Age Limit: (As On 3rd July 2019)
- Project Scientist – I – 35 years
- Project Scientific Assistant/Project Technician – 28 years
Salary Details of NIOT Vacancy:
- Project Scientist – I – 55000/- (Per Month)
- Project Scientific Assistant – 24000/- (Per Month)
- Project Technician – 15000/- (Per Month)
- Candidates don’t have to Pay any kind of Application Fee to fill the given Application Fee of National Institute of Ocean Technology Vacancy.
Selection Process for National Institute of Ocean Technology Posts 2019 for the Project Scientist/Technician Posts:
Selection procedure of National Institute of Ocean Technology for the posts of Project Scientist/Technician will be based on these stages –
- Written test
How to Apply for NIOT Recruitment 2019?
- Interested Candidates who are eligible for the post may follow these criteria to fill the form of National Institute of Ocean Technology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those Interested candidates who want to read the official Advertisement may visit the official website of i.e www.niot.res.in
- Then find the above-given posts.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for the recruitment –
- Those Interested candidates who want to apply for this post may visit the official website of NIOT i.e www.niot.res.in
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 3rd July 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
About National Institute of Ocean Technology –
The National Institute of Ocean Technology was established in November 1993. As an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India. NIOT is managed by a Governing Council and the Director is the head of the Institute. The institute is based in Chennai.
The major aim of starting The National Institute of Ocean Technology under the Ministry of Earth Sciences was to develop reliable indigenous technologies associated with harvesting of non-living and living resources in India’s Exclusive Economic Zone(EEZ), which is about two-thirds of the land area of India.
Why thejobalert for NIOT Recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for NIOT recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the NIOT worker salary. And here not only the NIOT recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with NIOT exam result, NIOT admits card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best NIOT Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The NIOT job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment, 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on NIOT recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for NIOT recruitment.
How to prepare for the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY recruitment you can subscribe to our newsletter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and NIOT recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for NIOT Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list a few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.