NIOH Recruitment 2019 for Scientist/Technician Posts (Walk – In) with 25 Vacancies . National Institute of Occupational Health has updated a job notification for the posts of Scientist C, Project Technician II, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of NIOH Recruitment 2019 are given below.
NIOH Recruitment 2019:
|Position||Scientist, Technician, Project Assistant & Various Posts|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, MBBS & Master’s Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 15,800 – 72,325/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||8th March 2019|
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment – Detailed Notification
Name of Posts – No. of Vacancies:
- Scientist C (Medical Officer) – 1 Post
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – 6 Posts
- Project Assistant (Field investigator) – 2 Posts
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – 2 Posts
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (for filed) – 3 Posts
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant) – 1 Post
- Project Technician III (X-Ray Technician) – 2 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper) – 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Sweeper) – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 1 Post
- Senior Project Assistant (UDC) – 1 Post
- Driver Cum Mechanic – 1 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator) – 1 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Technical Assistant) – 1 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker) – 1 Post
- Scientist C (Medical Officer) – MBBS with Relevant Experience
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant) – High School with Relevant Experience
- Project Assistant (Field investigator) – Graduation/ Master Degree with Relevant Experience
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (for IRL)- 12th Class, Diploma with Relevant Experience
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) (for filed) – 12th Class, Diploma with Relevant Experience
- Project Technician II (Laboratory Assistant) – High School or equivalent with Relevant Experience
- Project Technician III (X-Ray Technician) – 12th Class with Relevant Experience
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper) – High School with Relevant Experience
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Sweeper) – 12th Class with Relevant Experience
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 12th Class with Relevant Experience
- Senior Project Assistant (UDC) – 10th Class with Relevant Experience
- Driver Cum Mechanic – 10th Class with Relevant Experience
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator) – Graduation with Relevant Experience
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Technical Assistant) – Graduation with Relevant Experience
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker) – Graduation/ Master Degree with Relevant Experience
Age limit: 25 to 40 Years
Salary details: Rs. 15,800 – 72,325/- (Per Month)
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process for NIOH Recruitment 2019:
Selection Procedure will be based on Written Exam/Interview & Personal Discussion.
How to Apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Post 2019?
Candidates who are eligible, may apply online at NIOH‘s website www.nioh.org on 8th March 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application – 6th March 2019
- Closing Date for the Submission of Application – 8th March 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
About NIOH – National Institute of Occupational Health
National Institute of Occupational Health is a government body organised by the Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Inclusion. The institute deals with a range of occupational health areas, with staff with competence in medicine, physiology, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other disciplines. The institute deals with all aspects of Norwegian working life, and works in both environmental and health fields, and often visits workplaces to look into their health practices. The institute has an occupational health clinic which treats patients with work related illnesses. This is also used to train health professionals and other students.
Why thejobalert for NIOH recruitment Vacancy?
The jobalert is indeed the best website for NIOH recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the NIOH worker salary. And here not only the NIOH recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with NIOH exam result, NIOH admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best NIOH Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The NIOH job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on NIOH recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the NIOH recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for NIOH recruitment.
How to prepare for the NIOH recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the NIOH recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and define what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the NIOH recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and NIOH recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for NIOH Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.