- NIFFT Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Post | Total 22 Vacancies | Last Date – 10.10.2019 | Apply @ www.nifft.ac.in
- NIFFT Recruitment 2019:
- National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NIFFT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
NIFFT Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Post | Total 22 Vacancies | Last Date – 10.10.2019 | Apply @ www.nifft.ac.in
NIFFT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology
Industrial development plays an important role in the development of the country. To Provide the requisite quality & quantity of trained manpower at a different level, Govt. of India set up the National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) in the year 1966 in collaboration with UNDP-UNESCO. NIFFT is registered as Society under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The management of the Institute is vested with the Board of Governors with Chairman at its apex and members representing Govt. of India (Ministry of HRD & industry), AICTE, Private and Public enterprises, technical and R & D organizations. Visit the official website of NIFFT i.e www.nifft.ac.in
NIFFT Job Vacancies 2019:
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Professor Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of NIFFT Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 22 vacancies allotted for NIFFT Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E, B.Tech, B.S, M.E, M.Tech, M.S or Integrated M.Tech., Ph.D., a bachelor’s degree from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this NIFFT job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 35 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NIFFT Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
NIFFT Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.S, M.E, M.Tech, M.S or Integrated, Ph.D., a bachelor’s degree|
|Salary||INR 57,700/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Last Date||10th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NIFFT Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professor – 22 Posts
NIFFT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have B.E, B.Tech, B.S, M.E, M.Tech, M.S or Integrated M.Tech., Ph.D., a bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Candidates not Exceeding – 35 Years
Salary details of National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Recruitment:
- INR 57,700/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- fee to fill the application form of NIFFT Recruitment 2019 through Demand Draft
Selection Process for the National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Posts 2019 for Assistant Professor Post:
Selection Procedure of National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology for the Assistant Professor Post will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for NIFFT Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NIFFT i.e www.nifft.ac.in
- Click on -> Bulletin -> Job Opportunities -> Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to Download Application.
- Click on the “Download Application” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – Started
- Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 10th October 2019
- Last date of receipt of Application from a remote locality – 25th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Download Application – Click Here