- NHRC Recruitment 2019 | PA & Librarian Posts | Total 25 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ nhrc.nic.in
- NHRC Recruitment 2019:
- National Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NHRC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
NHRC Recruitment 2019 | PA & Librarian Posts | Total 25 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2019 – National Human Rights Commission has released the recruitment notification for PA & Librarian Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of India was established on 12 October 1993. The statute under which it is established is the Protection of Human Rights Act (PHRA), 1993 as amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006. It is in conformity with the Paris Principles, adopted at the first international workshop on national institutions for the promotion and protection of human rights held in Paris on October 1991, and endorsed by the General Assembly of the United Nations by its Regulations 48/134 of 20 December 1993. The NHRC is an embodiment of India’s concern for the promotion and protection of human rights. Visit the official website of NHRC i.e nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Job Vacancies 2019:
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the PA & Librarian Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of NHRC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 25 vacancies allotted for NHRC Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this NHRC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be below 56 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NHRC Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for National Human Rights Commission 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
NHRC Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Post||Librarian, Assistant Director, Research Officer, Research Assistant, Assistant Register, and Various Posts|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 1,77,500/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||56 Years|
|Last Date||30th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Librarian/ Documentation Officer – 1 Post
- Section Officer – 4 Posts
- Junior Translator – 2 Posts
- Private Secretary – 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Joint Director (Research) – 1 Post
- Sr. Research Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant – 1 Post
- Research Assistant – 3 Posts
- Inspector – 4 Posts
- Assistant Account Officer – 2 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 2 Posts
NHRC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree from the recognized university/ institution.
- Candidates should have a completed Master’s Degree in political science, history, statistics, sociology equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Officers working in the government sectors only can apply for this post.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Candidates not Exceeding – 56 Years
Age Relaxation –
Salary details of National Human Rights Commission Recruitment:
- Librarian/ Documentation Officer – INR 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Per Month)
- Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Account Officer – INR 47,600 – 1,51,100/- (Per Month)
- Junior Translator, Research Assistant – INR 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Per Month)
- Personal Assistant, Senior Research Assistant, Inspector – INR 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Per Month)
- Joint Director (Research) – INR 78,800 – 2,09,200/- (Per Month)
- Sr.Research Officer – INR 67,700 – 20,8700/- (Per Month)
- Junior Accountant – INR 29,200 – 92,300/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of NHRC Recruitment 2019.
Mode of Application –
- Offline Mode – By Post, by hand.
Selection Process for National Human Rights Commission Posts 2019 for PA & Librarian Posts:
Selection Procedure of the National Human Rights Commission for the PA & Librarian Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Human Rights Commission Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NHRC i.e nhrc.nic.in
- Click on – What’s new -> More -> Notification for filling up various posts in the NHRC (Advt. No. 3/2019)
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to fill all mandatory details of the offline application form and attach all necessary and relevant documents and send it to the given address below –
Postal Address –
Undersecretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GRO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 30th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here