- NCSCM Recruitment 2019 | Walk-In Date – 06.09.2019 to 10.09.2019 | Apply Project Staff Post @ ncscm.res.in
- NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2019:
- National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NCSCM Careers Eligibility Details:
NCSCM Recruitment 2019 | Walk-In Date – 06.09.2019 to 10.09.2019 | Apply Project Staff Post @ ncscm.res.in
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2019 – National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management has released the recruitment notification for Project Staff Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management
The National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India have the following vision and mission that would aid in the better protection, conservation, rehabilitation, management and policy design of the coast. It would promote integrated and sustainable management of coastal and marine areas in India and advise the Union and States/ Union Territory Governments and other associated stakeholders on policy, and scientific matters relating to Integrated Coastal Management (ICZM). Visit the official website of NCSCM i.e ncscm.res.in
NCSCM Job Vacancies 2019:
NCSCM Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Project Staff Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. The total number of vacancies is 33 Posts for NCSCM Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Ph.D, Diploma, PG Degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 40 – 50 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NCSCM Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management 2019 post is available on the official website.
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Qualification||Ph.D, Diploma, PG Degree|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Age Limit||40 – 50 Years|
|Interview Date||6th, 9th & 10th August 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NCSCM Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Project Staff – 33 Posts
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Project Scientist – 5 Posts
- Project Associate – 17 Posts
- Research Assistant – 2 Posts
- Finance Assistant – 1 Post
- Administrative Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Engineer – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
NCSCM Careers Eligibility Details:
- Candidate must have Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Ph.D From recognized university.
Note – To know more about Education Qualification candidates must read the Advertisement.
Age limit –
- Between 40 – 50 years
Note – To know more about Age Limit candidates must read the Advertisement.
- Not Disclosed
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of the NCSCM Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Posts 2019 for the Project Staff Posts:
Selection Procedure of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management for the posts of Project Staff will be based on these stages –
How to Apply for NCSCM Vacancy 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of NCSCM i.e ncscm.res.in
- Then, Click -> Careers -> Advertisement for the Selection of Project Staff (Advertisement.No: HR01/2019)
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“
To apply for this recruitment –
- Those candidates who are eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website of NCSCM i.e ncscm.res.in
- Click on the link “To Apply“, and apply.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk-In-Interview – 6th August 2019, 9th August 2019, 10th August 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here