The NCC Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the NCC Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About NCC Limited
Over 32 years of building a strong infrastructure base, an annual turnover close to Rs.9000 Crores and above all, the determination to leave the NCC mark of quality in all areas of infrastructure development. Our divisions include Industrial Structures & Buildings, Transportation (Roads, Bridges & Flyovers), Electrical Projects (EHV/HV Substations, Transmission & Distribution Projects), Water & Environment Projects (Pipelines & Treatment Plants), Hydro Power Projects, Irrigation Projects. A 5000+ strong workforce shares our philosophy of work to exceed expectations and deliver international standards of excellence. If you think you can be a part of our big plans for the future, meet us @ NCC, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited Construction Company executing major infrastructure projects in Oman also.
NCC Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Planning Engineers
Please find the details: Experience: 3-10 Years
Education: Bachelors / Masters in Civil / NICMAR (Preferably)
- Working experience using PRIMAVERA Software
- Construction regards to Buildings Division Hospitals, Medical College, Metro / Flyover Elevated
Projects(preferably from EPC / Construction Companies)
- Responsible for Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and control Preparing construction programs, Progress monitoring control sheets, micro-planning schedules L1, L2, L3, budgeting, S-Curves and progress reports.
- Preparation of look-ahead schedules & activities forecast schedule, & pass on information to respective departments for timely availability of resources on site Assisting Team in preparing presentation during Monthly Review Meetings with Client and PMC.
- Ensure submission of Daily Progress Reports (DPRs), Weekly Progress Reports (WPRs) and Monthly Progress Reports (MPRs) by the team of Engineers Co-ordination with engineering team for timely submission of drawings for obtaining GFC drawings Attending client review meetings and submitting all details complying with the requirements of client Effective communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Interested kindly send your updated profile
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil, M.Tech – Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Salary – INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 4
- Mumbai 8 to 10 Years
- Lucknow 5 to 10 Years
- Patna 3 to 8 Years
- Tinsukia 5 to 10 Years
Interested to work anywhere in India (as per the availability of the project and with the relevant experience required.