Nayara Energy Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Civil Engineers
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar Oil) is an integrated downstream oil company of international scale encompassing the entire hydrocarbon value chain from refining to production and marketing, across segments, including retail. In 2016 Essar Oil was acquired by Rosneft, the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves and an investment consortium led by global commodity trading firm Trafigura & UCP Investment Group. Essar Oil has since been renamed to Nayara Energy.
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Engineer
- Coordination and management of Civil/Structural Engineering discipline-related activities for the projects.
- Providing required input data to BE/ EBE agencies.
- Plan and coordinate with BE/ EBE agencies for obtaining all relevant engineering documents related to Civil/ Structural discipline and review of the same.
- Resolving all issues related to Civil/Structural disciplines.
- Ensure that all technical standards and specifications are in place for further engineering and construction work.
- Support for other disciplines on Civil/Structural Engineering related issues.
- Assess and prepare plans for infrastructure and enabling works.
- Prepare timelines for the execution of such works in coordination with Project Managers.
- Support cost estimation for such activities.
- Ensure that all systems, procedures, and specifications are in place for execution of Civil/Structural works.
- Ensure that the Quality assurance systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented.
- Ensure that the HSE systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented
- Monitoring progress of Civil/Structural works and provide support to Project Managers, if required.
- Participate in quality audits.
- Knowledge of Civil/ Structural design standards and engineering documents.
- Experience in engineering management.
- The ability to review cost estimates, time schedules and other project control documents.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai