Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Divisional Engineer | Civil Engineers
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Nayara Energy Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar Oil) is an integrated downstream oil company of international scale encompassing the entire hydrocarbon value chain from refining to production and marketing, across segments, including retail. In 2016 Essar Oil was acquired by Rosneft, the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves and an investment consortium led by global commodity trading firm Trafigura & UCP Investment Group. Essar Oil has since been renamed to Nayara Energy.
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Divisional Engineer – Fuel Retail Outlet Construction (On Contract)
- The site survey is done before the preparation of final drawing
- Ensure that the drawing is prepared as per the requirement of statutory authorities.
- Drawings shall be with zero deviations.
- Raising NFA and getting drawing approval for infra and augmentation works
- Ensuring kick-off meetings/site visits and inspection as required
- Ensure that the facilities at the Retail Outlet are constructed as per the approved drawings, Engineering Manual and standards/SOPs
- Ensure that the quality of material being used at the Construction site is as per EOL standards.
- Ensure that the material such as tanks, dispensers, tyre inflator, totem, etc are ordered from our registered Vendor only.
- Making PESO applications and getting licence after completion of the work.
- Material planning to be done in advance and intimated/arranged
- Ensure that the facilities are constructed as per the drawing only
- Guide the field team and the Franchisees on getting the ROs standardized.
- Provide estimated NC for the proposed Retail Outlets before LOI and getting sign off.
- Provide the actual NC for the constructed ROs
- Prepare the TS documents as per the requirements
- Inspect under construction ROs at required milestones.
- Carry out Engineering Inspection of the Retail Outlets to check for Facilities, Safety.
- Carry out Asset Verification Inspection of Retail Outlets
- Making RO ready for commissioning and OTP. liquidating punch points timely develop new Vendors for equipment supply
- Develop contractors for civil work.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Indore, Kochi, Surat, Hyderabad, Jaipur