Nayara Energy Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now For Civil Engineer Post
Nayara Energy Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy Limited formerly known as Essar Oil was acquired in August 2017 by international investors Rosneft (a leader of Russia’s petroleum industry and the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves) and an investment consortium comprised of global commodity trading firm Trafigura and UCP Investment Group. Nayara Energy has become the fastest-growing retail business chain in India with the largest private sector fuel retail network. The company has over 3,800 operational outlets spread across India and more than 2,000 outlets at various stages of completion. Nayara Energy owns India’s second-largest single-site refinery at Vadinar, Gujarat with a current capacity of 20MMTPA. It is one of the world’s most modern and complex refineries with a complexity, which is amongst the highest globally. Nayara Energy Limited is a fully integrated oil company of international scale with a strong presence across the hydrocarbon value chain from refining to oil retail. The refinery is capable of processing some of the toughest crudes and yet produce high-quality Euro IV and V grade products.
Nayara Energy Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Engineer
- Coordination and management of Civil/Structural Engineering discipline-related activities for the projects.
- Providing required input data to BE/EBE agencies.
- Plan and coordinate with BE/EBE agencies for obtaining all relevant engineering documents related to
- Civil/Structural discipline and review of the same.
- Resolving all issues related to Civil/Structural disciplines.
- Ensure that all technical standards and specifications are in place for further engineering and construction work.
- Support for another discipline on Civil/Structural Engineering related issues.
- Assess and prepare plans for infrastructure and enabling works.
- Prepare timelines for execution of such works in coordination with Project Managers.
- Support cost estimation for such activities.
- Ensure that all systems, procedures, and specifications are in place for execution of Civil/Structural works.
- Ensure that the Quality assurance systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented.
- Ensure that the HSE systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented
- Monitoring progress of Civil/Structural works and provide support to Project Managers, if required.
- Participate in quality audits.
Required Candidate profile
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of Civil/ Structural design standards and engineering documents.
- Experience in engineering management.
- The ability to review cost estimates, time schedules and other project control documents.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – 7 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai, Jamnagar