- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 09.08.2019 | Apply for 2370 Vacancies @ www navodaya.gov.in
- Download Admit Card 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC & Other Admit Card – Click Here
- NVS Recruitment 2019:
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2019 Details:
- NVS Recruitment Eligibility Details:
The latest NVS Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti job notification for the posts is mentioned below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for 2370 Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs & others Vacancies. Interested candidates want to fill the form of NVS Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, post-wise, vacancies for NVS Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 2019 post is available on the official website.
Download Admit Card 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC & Other Admit Card – Click Here
NVS Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Position||Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs & others|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 2,09,200/- (Per month)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Name of posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Miscellaneous Teachers – 564 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 1 Post
- Catering Assistant – 26 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse – 55 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 135 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 5 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers – 430 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers – 1154 Posts
NVS Recruitment Eligibility Details:
For Assistant Commissioner –
- Candidates have completed a Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized Institution/ University
- Candidates have Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
For Post Graduate Teachers –
- Candidates should have a Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate respective disciplines.
- Candidates have Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
For Miscellaneous Teachers –
- Music – Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any certificate in music&Five years of study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree.
- Art – Candidates should have a B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years & Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)
- PET – Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Physical qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
- Librarian – Candidates should have a Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution/University degree in Library Science from a recognized institution & Diploma in Fine Arts after Class X.
For Trained Graduate Teachers –
- Candidates should have a B.Ed. Degree/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
- Candidates must be Passed in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose
- Candidates must have a Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in a concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate
- Candidates must have the Competence to teach through English and Hindi/concerned Regional language as the case may be.
Legal Assistant –
- Candidates must have a Degree in Law from a recognized University & Three years of experience in handling legal cases.
For Female Staff Nurse –
- Candidates must have a B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have Passed in Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A'(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have a Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council and Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
Catering Assistant –
- Candidates must have Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels
- Candidates should be Passed in Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering
- Candidates should have a Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt
- Candidates should have a Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment.
For Lower Division Clerk –
- Candidates have been Passed + 2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subject.
- Candidates should have a Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing a minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Assistant Commissioner – 45 years
- Catering Assistant, Female Staff Nurse – 35 years
- Post Graduate Teachers – 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Teachers – 35 years
- Legal Assistant – 18 to 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 and 27 years
- Candidates for SC/ST – 5 years
- Candidates for OBC – 3 years
- Candidates for Women Candidates –10 years
- Candidates foNVS Employees – 5 years
- Candidates for PWD candidates – 10 – 15 years
Salary details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment :
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 78,800/- Rs. 2,09,200/- (Per Month)
- Post Graduate Teachers – Rs. 47,600/- Rs. 1,51,100/- (Per Month)
- Trained Graduate Teachers – Rs. 44900- Rs. 1,42,400/- (Per Month)
- Miscellaneous Teachers – Rs. 44900- Rs. 1,42,400/- (Per Month)
- Legal Assistant – Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400/- (Per Month)
- Lower Division Clerk –Rs. 19,900- Rs. 63,200/- (Per Month)
- Catering Assistant – Rs. 25,500- Rs. 81,100/- (Per Month)
- Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 44,900- Rs. 1,42,400/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to Pay the given Amount of Fee to fill the Application Form.
- Candidates for Assistant Commissioner – Rs.1500/-
- Candidates for PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse – Rs.1200/-
- Candidates for Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk – Rs.1000/-
Selection Procedure of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for the Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs & others will be based on these stages
- Written Examination
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interaction
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NVS i.e www navodaya.gov.in
- Click -> Menu ->Recruitment ->Adervtisment/vacancy ->Recruitment of AC, PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Category Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and LDC in JNVs/HQrs/ROs of NVS under Recruitment Drive-2019 -> click download.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement Date of Registration – 10th July 2019
- Closing Date of Registration – 9th August 2019
- Commencement Date of Fee deposit – 10th July 2019
- Closing Date of Fee Deposit – 12th August 2019
- Date of Written Examination/CBT: 5th – 10th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Download Admit Card – Click Here
About Bihar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is a system of alternative schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition
Why thejobalert for NVS Recruitment Vacancy?
The theJobalert.in is indeed the best website for NVS recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the NVS worker salary. And here not only the NVS recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with NVS exam result, NVS admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best NVS Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The NVS job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment, 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on NVS recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for NVS recruitment.
How to prepare for the NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and NVS recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for NVS Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.