NIE Recruitment 2019 | Project Technical Assistant Posts | Total 50 Vacancies | Last Date – 23.09.2019 | Apply Online @ www.nie.gov.in
NIE Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Epidemiology has released the recruitment notification for Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor) Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About National Institute of Epidemiology
The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) was established on July 2, 1999, by merging the Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (CJIL Field Unit), Avadi with the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics, Chennai. The Institute has the distinction of being the WHO Collaborating Centre for Leprosy Research and Epidemiology and identified as a Technical Resource Group for Epidemiology of HIV by National AIDS Control Organization. The Institute has expertise in the areas of bio-statistics, epidemiology, epidemiology of communicable diseases namely leprosy, tuberculosis and other diseases, controlled clinical trials, maternal and child health, health surveys, data processing, etc. The Institute has a good library, a well-equipped computing facility and a field practice area covering well characterized 5,00,000 population. Visit the official website of NIE i.e www.nie.gov.in.
NIE Job Vacancies 2019:
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor) Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of NIE Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 50 vacancies allotted for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their MSc, MS, Degree are eligible to apply for this NIE Vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 30 – 35 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for NIE Career exam preparation. The application form & notification for National Institute of Epidemiology 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
NIE Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Name of the Post||Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor)|
|Qualification||MSc, MS, Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||30 – 35 Years|
|Last Date||23rs September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Post & Number of Vacancies –
- Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor) – 50 Posts (Total)
Name of Post & Number of Vacancies – Category-Wise
- For UR Candidates – 19 Posts
- For OBC Candidates – 13 Posts
- For SC Candidates – 7 Posts
- For ST Candidates – 6 Posts
- For EWS Candidates – 5 Posts
NIE Careers Eligibility Details:
- Candidates must have Graduated in Science from a recognized university with three years of work experience in public health project/ health care management from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Science.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications
- Candidates must have a Knowledge of statistical software(s).
- For UR – 30 Years
- For UEWS – 30 Years
- For UOBC – 33 Years
- For USC/ ST – 35 Years
Age Relaxation –
- For UOBC – 3 Years
- For USC/ ST – 5 Years
Salary details of National Institute of Epidemiology:
- Rs. 31,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay the Fee’s to fill the application form of NIE Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for National Institute of Epidemiology Posts 2019 for the Project Technical Assistant Posts:
Selection Procedure of National Institute of Epidemiology for the Project Technical Assistant will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for NIE Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of NIE i.e www.nie.gov.in
- Find Latest & Upcoming Events -> APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF PROJECT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (SENIOR TREATMENT SUPERVISOR) UP TO 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on –
The Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, 2nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
- The application should also be forwarded to this office by Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission Application Form – 23rd August 2019
- Ending Date for the Submission Application Form – 23rd September 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here