Nastech Consulting Hiring Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The Nastech Consulting Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Nastech Consulting Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Nastech Consulting Hiring Civil Engineers
NASTECH CONSULTING Services is a global recruiting firm designed in locating skilled individuals and matching them with top companies for career placement within all areas of the Information Technology and Information Systems fields. We pride ourselves in understanding the changes in market conditions and work with our clients and candidates in finding the best possible staffing solution or career to suit each individual’s needs. Our service enables customers to gain efficiency in operations, minimize Costs, and keep to a strategy of staying lean, flexible and nimble. And best of all, we truly believe in a collaborative partnership to provide long-term value to our clients. Our solid corporate experience enables us to deliver the right people, with the right skills, at the right time.
Nastech Consulting Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager – Civil Engineering
- The Project Manager should have the knowledge and work experience of end to end project management in terms of Principles and Practices listed below under 12 project management elements that form the structure of a PM Standards thus describing the systematic approach to project management.
- The Project Manager is responsible for delivering the project, with authority and responsibility from the Project Board to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- The Project Manager should be able to conceptualize the project and ensures that project-specific strategies are developed, implemented, communicated, and constructed around the key project management elements.
Project planning is used to :
- Establishing Business Objectives
- Prioritizing Project Objective
- Defining a Project Strategy
- Project Plan – Developing, Issuing & Updating
- Defining Responsibilities & Roles – Project Sponsor, Customer / User, Project Director, Project Manager, Team members, Contractor, etc.
The primary purpose of the Project Manager is to create commitment and ensure the following:
- Aligning the project with corporate goals.
- Providing support throughout the project
- Delivering the project’s business objective.
The Project manager should ensure that the Benefits Management process has three basic stages:
- Benefit identification
- Benefit delivery planning
- Benefit tracking
Business Change Management
- The project manager is responsible for Business Change Management thus bringing the business change in the most effective way, minimizing disruption and ensuring commitment to the change.
Project Team and Organization
- Project execution requires a number of functional teams to operate in a structured and coordinated way. The Sponsor & Project Manager should identify all stakeholders and an appropriate team structure to suit the overall organization needs of the project. It is the task of the project manager to coordinate the interaction and communication among the various teams. Organograms should be prepared to show the roles and reporting relationship for the teams and individuals.
- Project Manager should conduct an initial assessment of overall project complexity and associated project risks during the inception stage and obtain agreement from stakeholders regarding the handling of major project risks. The risk management strategy should be documented in the project plan.
Funding Strategy and Financial Management
- The Project Sponsor & Project Manager is responsible for obtaining Capex approval and ensuring that project funds are available & cashflow is authorized at the appropriate levels.
Contract and Supplier Management
- The Project Manager is accountable for managing all contracts and suppliers through all project stages.
- The Project Manager should have a firm definition of scope and a sound project delivery strategy as essential ingredients of successful project execution.
- The Project Manager must summarize the project controls strategy as part of the project plan.
Key areas to address are listed below:
- Project Team & organization
- Cost Estimates
- Schedule Development
- Change Control
- Cost Control
- Schedule control & Progress Measurement
- Document Management
- Project Key Performance Indicators & Bench-marking
- Quality management
Project Reporting and Communication
- The Project manager must set up effective methods for ensuring consistency and clarity of information in two key areas – Within the project & About the project.
- The Project Reporting & communication includes the practices required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 15-20 years’ experience
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Computers
Experience: 15 – 20Years
Salary – Salary Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Delhi