The candidates of civil engineering may apply for this job as civil site engineers. Muthoot Fincorp Ltd is hiring civil site engineers. The eligible candidates may apply for this job.
About Muthoot Fincorp Ltd
Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Fincorp is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and an average of 40,000 customers a day.
At Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the products are specifically planned & designed to serve customers who are unable to access mainstream commercial banks. This unique structure is a result of decades of research and experience in the company’s rural strongholds. This also allows the company to provide quick and customized finance options and investment products.
Muthoot Fincorp Ltd Recruitment For Civil Site Engineers
Position – Civil Site Engineer
Location – Delhi/Jaipur and Chandigarh
Openings – 3
Preferably from NBFC industry.
- Supervision of Strong Room construction as per the specifications set by RBI
Supervision of civil works, plumbing, Interior, exterior, structured cabling, electrical and other miscellaneous works as per the approved plan and BOQ.
- Prepare/facilitate preparation of layout. Sharing of the approved plan with the landlord to obtain their consent to start the works. Any change or alteration suggested by the landlord, same to be intimated to HO and a revised plan to be arranged from HO. Vetting of site plans given by our contractor before sending to HO.
- Co-ordination with landlords for incorporation of their scope of works and handing over the site to MFL on time.
- Coordination with Strong Room Door vendors and MFL contractors for proper installation of doors on time.
- Ensuring usage of quality of materials as per the set standard mentioned in Work Order.
- Ensuring prior approval is obtained from field and HO for any additional works required to be carried out other than mentioned in WO.
- Carrying out Joint Measurement along with contractor.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Education- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil