- MSU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 23.08.2019 | Apply For Teaching Post @ www.msubaroda.ac.in
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vacancy 2019 Details:
- MSU Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Details:
MSU Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 23.08.2019 | Apply For Teaching Post @ www.msubaroda.ac.in
MSU Recruitment 2019 – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has released the recruitment notification for Teaching Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
In the year 1925, the Setalvad Committee on the University Reform in the Province of Bombay published their report. The Committee recommended the idea of regional Universities in the Province of Bombay, stressed the importance of more direct teaching, at least as far as the post-graduate teaching by the Universities was concerned, and stressed the need for paying for greater attention to the study of technology and carrying on research in the various branches of knowledge. The Committee, through it, proposed the idea of having regional Universities into which the province could be divided viz., Maharastra, Gujarat, Karnatak and Sind, recommended that a University for only one region viz. Maharastra is established, at an early date. Just about the time when the cry for the establishment of separate regional Universities was raised, the celebration of the golden jubilee of the His Highness the late Maharaja Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad were afoot in the Baroda State and the people of the State also showed keen interest in establishing a University at Baroda as a fitting monument to commemorate the beneficent region of the illustrious ruler. Visit the official website of MSU Baroda i.e www.msubaroda.ac.in
MSU Baroda Job Vacancies 2019:
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Teaching Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of MSU Baroda Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 682 vacancies allotted for Maharaja Sayajirao University Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Post Graduate, Ph.D. from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this MSU job vacancy. Also, for the age limit please Check advertisement. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Qualification||Post Graduate, Ph.D|
|Age Limit||Check advertisement|
|Last Date||23rd August 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Teaching Post – 682 Posts
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies – Trade-Wise
- For Professor – 129 Posts
- For Associate Professor – 141 Posts
- For Assistant Professor – 330 Posts
- For Lecturer – 68 Posts
- For Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 4 Posts
- For Director/ Gen. Editor – 2 Posts
- For Deputy Director – 1 Posts
- For Asst. Director/ Res. Officer – 3 Posts
- For Univ. Dy. Librarian – 1 Post
- For Univ. Assistant Librarian – 2 Posts
MSU Baroda Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidate must have completed their qualification such as Degree, Post Graduate, Ph.D. or Equivalent from the recognized university.
NOTE – To know more about Education Qualification, candidates must read the Advertisement.
Age limit –
- Check advertisement
Salary details of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment:
- Check advertisement
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the Application Form of MSU Vacancy.
- For Unreserved Category – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EWS candidates – Rs.500/-
Selection Process for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Posts 2019 for the Teaching Posts:
Selection Procedure of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for the posts of Teaching will be based on these stages –
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vacancy-
To Read this recruitment –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of MSU Baroda i.e www.msubaroda.ac.in
- Find Recruitment -> Notification
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates may apply by submitting their application via online mode and send the application via offline mode
Office of the Registrar, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara- 390002.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 7th August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 23rd August 2019
- Last Date to send an application – 30th August 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here