- MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancy | Total 43 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
- MPPCB Recruitment 2019:
- Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2019 Details:
- MPPCB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancy | Total 43 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.11.2019 | Apply Online @ www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board
Environment pollution is the mixing of harmful pollutants into the environment causing disturbance to the natural processes and cycles. Various types of environmental pollution are categorized as water pollution, air pollution, land pollution, and noise pollution. Production of solid and liquid wastes on large scale from the industries, emissions of hazardous gases, deforestation, global warming and many more problems originated by human beings are the main reasons of increasing environmental pollution. In the last decade, there is a great increase in the level of environmental pollution and the scenario has become worse than earlier. Visit the official website of MPPCB i.e www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
MPPCB Job Vacancies 2019:
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of MPPCB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 43 vacancies allotted for MPPCB Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Degree from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this MPPCB job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 21 – 45 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for MPPCB Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
MPPCB Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Scientist|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||21 – 45 Years|
|Starting Date||6th November 2019|
|Last Date||30th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for MPPCB Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer – 34 Posts
- Scientist – 9 Posts
MPPCB Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should complete B.E./ B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech from recognized University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 21 – 45 Years
Salary details of Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Recruitment:
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Per Month)
- Scientist – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of MPPCB Recruitment 2019 through Demand Draft and Cheque only –
- For Unreserved candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ OBC of MP candidates – Rs. 800/-
Selection Process for Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Posts 2019 for Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts:
Selection Procedure of Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board for the Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts will be based on Merits.
How to Apply for MPPCB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of MPPCB i.e www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
- Click on -> Notice Board -> Advertisement for the vacancy of Assistant Engineer (Environment) and Scientist
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on the “Application Form” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 6th November 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 30th November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here