MONTECARLO Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
The MONTECARLO Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the MONTECARLO Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About MONTECARLO Limited
We are an infrastructure construction and development company, with operations diversified across highways, railways, buildings and factories, mining, energy infrastructure, and water and irrigation verticals of the infrastructure sector. As part of our infrastructure construction and development operations, through our Subsidiaries, we are undertaking two highways projects on HAM basis and one mining project on the MDO basis.
MONTECARLO Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Project Manager
- Participate in project budget & annual budget exercise and monitor Y-o-Y variance in budgets allocated to project
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS reports and continuously track project performance in terms of quality, time, client satisfaction, safety adherence, budget, etc.
- Meet clients on regular intervals to seek feedback on project progress and quality
Implement a culture of process innovations through the implementation of leading practices, automation, efficient resource utilization, cost optimization, etc.
- Ensure identification, assessment, and mitigation of risks associated with the project
- Work jointly with contracts team in all direct & indirect claim events
- Guide design team in preparation of camp layout, various design activities and drawings
- Prepare and finalize daily operations planning with the site team
- Deal with client, local authorities on regular intervals for smooth execution
- Oversee maintenance activities at the workshop, CAPEX requisitioning, movement of inventory, disposal of scrap, etc.
- Ensure performance evaluation of vendors & subcontractors
- Manage site related clearances, disputes, reconciliation, billing, claims, snag inspection, settlement, etc.
- Participate in quality, safety & security planning along with site team
- Execute project closure activities including timely handover, bill preparation and project debrief
Ensure all execution activities are compliant to SoPs, defined guidelines and applied regulations
Educational Qualification – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering
Salary – INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Maharashtra