The MONTECARLO Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the MONTECARLO Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About MONTECARLO Limited
We are an infrastructure construction and development company, with operations diversified across highways, railways, buildings and factories, mining, energy infrastructure, and water and irrigation verticals of the infrastructure sector. As part of our infrastructure construction and development operations, through our Subsidiaries, we are undertaking two highways projects on HAM basis and one mining project on MDO basis.
MONTECARLO Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Manager/AGM
- Planning, Budgeting of Highway/Road Projects
- Heading the Planning & Monitoring department at Project Sites
- Planning & Monitoring of Construction activities of Highway and structure works as per Monthly Target/work Program, required quality norms & approved Budget.
- Preparation of Work Programs, Yearly Budget & approval.
- Daily Progress Report, Weekly Progress Reports & Monthly Progress Reports, Monthly Interim Payment Bill (IPC), various Claims etc.
- Liaising with consultants & clients for day to day problems.
- Assisting the engineers to improve them in maintaining required work progress & quality as per norms and expediting progress.
- Coordinating in technical matters like preparing drawing/design of structures or modifying as per instructions of client/consultants, preparation of methodologies.
- Carrying out financial responsibility like scrutinizing the bill of subcontractors, approval & analysis of rates, in case of any variation.
- Making contractual & technical correspondence.
Educational Qualification – BE/B.Tech – Civil Engineering
CTC – Rs 15 Lac to Rs 18 Lac per annum
Salary – INR 15,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Job Location – Jalna Maharashtra, Akola Maharashtra