MONTECARLO LIMITED Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Site Incharge | Civil Engineering Jobs
The MONTECARLO LIMITED Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the MONTECARLO LIMITED Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About MONTECARLO LIMITED
We are an infrastructure construction and development company, with operations diversified across highways, railways, buildings and factories, mining, energy infrastructure, and water and irrigation verticals of the infrastructure sector. Over the past two decades, we have established a track record in executing the majority of our infrastructure construction and development projects in a timely manner. Pursuant to our execution experience, we have been able to develop and establish competencies in the verticals in which we operate.
MONTECARLO LIMITED Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Site Incharge
Job Description –
- Prepare & update WBS structure, mobilization plan, and budget for each project
- Ensure timely preparation and circulation of DPRs Monitor actual work done against planned on an ongoing basis and track reasons for deviation/ shortfall, if any Assist project manager in preparing the catch-up plan in case of variance goes beyond the acceptable limit
- Ensure compilation of MIS Reports received from all departments at the site before sharing with the head office for approval Ensure preparation of lessons learned document including delay handling, challenges faced, site innovations, cost over-runs, etc.
- Oversee the selection & registration process of PRW subcontractors along with reviewing any work order amendments, closures, etc.
- Ensure review of material reconciliation report, compliance to billing & claims management process, and evaluation of subcontractor performance
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Salary – INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Maharashtra