- MNRE Recruitment 2019 | Scientific ‘B’ Posts | Total 10 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.10.2019 | Apply @ mnre.gov.in
- MNRE Recruitment 2019:
- MNRE Vacancy 2019 Details:
- MNRE Career Eligibility Details:
MNRE Recruitment 2019 | Scientific ‘B’ Posts | Total 10 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.10.2019 | Apply @ mnre.gov.in
MNRE Recruitment 2019 – Ministry of New And Renewable Energy has released the recruitment notification for Scientific ‘B’ Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Ministry of New And Renewable Energy
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. The broad aim of the Ministry is to develop and deploy new and renewable energy for supplementing the energy requirements of the country. In 1982, a new department, i.e., Department of Non-conventional Energy Sources (DNES), that incorporated CASE, was created in the then Ministry of Energy. Visit the official website of MNRE i.e mnre.gov.in
MNRE Job Vacancies 2019:
Ministry of New And Renewable Energy Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Scientific ‘B’ Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of MNRE Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 10 vacancies allotted for MNRE Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E/B. Tech, M.Sc qualification are eligible to apply for this MNRE job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 35 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for MNRE Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Ministry of New And Renewable Energy 2019 post is available on the official website.
MNRE Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Ministry of New And Renewable Energy|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 39,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Last Date||28th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for MNRE Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
MNRE Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Scientific ‘B’ – 10 Posts
Category-wise Vacancies Details –
- For UR candidates – 4 Posts
- For UR (EWS) candidates – 2 Posts
- For OBC (NCL) candidates – 2 Posts
- For SC candidates – 1 Post
- For ST candidates- 1 Post
MNRE Career Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have possessed a Master’s degree in natural or agricultural science or bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or medicine from a recognized university or institute.
- Gate Subjects – Chemical (CH)/ Electronic & Communication (RC)/ Electrical (EE)/ Mechanical (ME) /Engineering Science (XE)
Age limit –
- 35 Years
Relaxation Age Limit –
- For OBC(NCL) candidates – 3 years
- For SC/ ST candidates – 5 years
- For PwD candidates – 10 years
Salary details of MNRE Recruitment:
- Rs. 15,600/- 39,100/- (Per Month)
Application Fee –
- Not Disclosed
Selection Process for Ministry of New And Renewable Energy Posts for the Scientific ‘B’ Posts:
Selection Procedure of Ministry of New And Renewable Energy for the Scientific ‘B’ Posts will be based on On the basis of –
- The selection process is based on Weightage of gate 2019 mark and Interview
- For General candidates – Minimum 30 marks out of 50
- For OBC candidates – Minimum 25 marks out of 50
- For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Minimum of 20 marks out of 50 marks in Interview.
- In case the total marks (weightage of GATE Marks + Interview) for final selection are the same then the candidate with higher GATE Marks will be considered and if GATE Marks are same, then the one older in age will be considered for selection.
- Only those candidates who have scored following minimum marks in GATE, 2019 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MNRE Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Ministry of New And Renewable Energy Vacancy –
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of MNRE i.e mnre.gov.in.
- Click -> About us -> Vacancies -> Current -> Recruitment of Deputy Manager (Technical) on Direct Recruitment basis
- Read the given information carefully and apply for the vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To read the advertisement –
- To apply for the vacancy, candidates must send their duly filled application form along with relevant documents and send it to the given postal address –
Postal Address –
Secretary (Administration), Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for the Submission of MNRE Application Form – 28th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Application form – Click Here