MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers | Interview Date: 7th March 2020
The MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the MEIL Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers
Position – Safety officer / Engineer-Safety / Sr. Engineer-Safety:
- Prepare HSE plan of the existing Gas processing plant,
- Implement safety measures as per the OHSE guidelines,
- Compliance with client requirements,
- Follow and coordinate with the execution team for the safe execution of plant,
- Sound knowledge in HAZOP, HIRA, JSA,
- Well-versed with ERP preparation, implementation and recording, documentation work
2) Experience Certificates of previous companies
3) Last three months’ payslips
4) Aadhar card & Pan Card
5) Educational Documents
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E.
Experience: 4 to 9 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 15
Location – Across India
Date and Time: 7th March, 9 AM onwards
Venue: MEGHA ENGINEERING & INFRASTRUCTURES LTD, S-2, TECHNOCRAT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, LANDMARK: BEHIND ANDHRA BANK BALA NAGAR, HYDERABAD.