- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 | SI, Constable & Other Posts | Total 1015 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.megpolice.gov.in
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019:
- Meghalaya Police Department Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 | SI, Constable & Other Posts | Total 1015 Vacancies | Last Date – 14.12.2019 | Apply Online @ www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya Police Department has released the recruitment notification for SI, Constable & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Meghalaya Police Department
The Meghalaya Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Meghalaya in India. It was part of the Assam Police until 1972 when the separate State of Meghalaya was created. The Total Sanctioned Strength of Meghalaya Police is 12,911 personnel, with an actual strength of 10,956. All serve in various positions. The headquarters of the Meghalaya Police is located on the Secretariat Hill, Shillong. Visit the official website of Meghalaya Police i.e www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Job Vacancies 2019:
Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the SI, Constable & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Meghalaya Police Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 1015 vacancies allotted for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this Meghalaya Police job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 27 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Meghalaya Police Department 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Meghalaya Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector, Constable, Firemen, Driver Firemen, Driver Constable, Commando Constable, Signal Operator & Follower|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 17400 – 86400/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 Years|
|Starting Date||12th November 2019|
|Last Date||14th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Meghalaya Police Department Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- UB Sub Inspector – 41 Posts
- UB Constable – 268 Posts
- Firemen – 37 Posts
- Driver Firemen – 25 Posts
- MPRO Operator Constable – 21 Posts
- AB Constable/ BN Constable – 383 Posts
- Driver Constable – 19 Posts
- SF10 AB Sub Inspector – 3 Posts
- Commando Constable (Male) – 98 Posts
- Commando Constable (Female) – 41 Posts
- Signal Operator – 5 Posts
- Follower (Male) – 64 Posts
- Follower SF10 (Male) – 10 Posts
Meghalaya Police Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have a 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree from a recognized University/ university.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Sub Inspector – 21 – 27 Years
- Constable – 18 – 21 Years
- Follower – 18 – 27 Years
Salary details of Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment:
|UB Sub Inspector||Rs. 37,800 – 86,400/- (Per Month)|
|UB Constable||Rs. 22,200 – 52,400/- (Per Month)|
|MPRO Operator Constable|
|AB Constable/ BN Constable|
|SF10 AB Sub Inspector||Rs. 37,800 – 86,400/- (Per Month)|
|Commando Constable (Male)||Rs. 22,200 – 52,400/- (Per Month)|
|Commando Constable (Female)|
|Follower (Male)||Rs. 17,400 – 41,000/- (Per Month)|
|Follower SF10 (Male)|
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Meghalaya Police Department Posts 2019 for SI, Constable & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Meghalaya Police Department for the SI, Constable & Other Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
- Trade Test (Only for Follower)
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Meghalaya Police Department Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Meghalaya Police i.e www.megpolice.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on the “Application Form” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 12th November 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 14th December 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here