- Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019 | Junior Rural Development Officer Post | Total 28 Vacancies | Last Date – 03.10.2019 | Apply @ megcnrd.gov.in
- Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019:
- Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Meghalaya CNRD Jobs Eligibility Details:
Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019 | Junior Rural Development Officer Post | Total 28 Vacancies | Last Date – 03.10.2019 | Apply @ megcnrd.gov.in
Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya Community and Rural Development have released the recruitment notification for Junior Rural Development Officer Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Meghalaya Community and Rural Development
Community & Rural Development was inherited from the State of Assam with 24 Blocks. The Community & Rural Development plays an important role in the process of accelerating the economic and social development of rural areas with a view to increasing the income level and quality of life of the rural people. In bringing administrative closer to the people, new blocks were created from time to time and now the total number of Blocks has gone up to 46 nos. The aims and objectives of the program and schemes are the alleviation of poverty, generation of employment, creation of durable community social and economic assets and providing social security for the rural people and general development to uplift the economic condition of people living in rural areas. Visit the official website of Meghalaya i.e megcnrd.gov.in
Meghalaya CNRD Job Vacancies 2019:
Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Recruitment have released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Junior Rural Development Officer Post 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Meghalaya CNRD Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 28 vacancies allotted for Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019. All the candidates Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this Meghalaya CNRD Jobs Vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the candidates must have a maximum 27 Years for the age limit to apply for the Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment exam preparation. The application form & notification for Meghalaya Community and Rural Development 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Meghalaya Community and Rural Development|
|Position||Junior Rural Development Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 43,700 – 97,000/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||27 Years (Max)|
|Last Date||3rd October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Junior Rural Development Officer – 28 Posts
Meghalaya CNRD Jobs Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Post Graduation from a recognized Institution/ University.
NOTE – Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 27 Years (Maximum)
Salary details of Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Recruitment:
- Rs. 43,700 – 97,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of amount to fill the application form of Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Posts 2019 for Junior Rural Development Officer Post:
Selection Procedure of Meghalaya Community and Rural Development for the posts of Junior Rural Development Officer Post will be based on Written Test
How to Apply for Meghalaya CNRD Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Meghalaya Community and Rural Development Vacancy-
To Read the Advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website Meghalaya CNRD i.e megcnrd.gov.in
- Click on -> Recruitments / Advertisements -> Application for the post of Junior Rural Development Officers (JRDOs) in the Community & Rural Development Department
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this Recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 9th September 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 3rd October 2019
- Commencement of Online registration of application – 16th September 2019
- Closure of registration of application – 3rd October 2019
- Closure for editing application details – 3rd October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here