Meenakshi Polymers Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Sr. Engineer | Civil Engineers
The Meenakshi Polymers Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Meenakshi Polymers Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Meenakshi Polymers Private Limited
Established in 1989 by Mr. Sanjeev Soni, Meenakshi Polymers Pvt. Ltd. MPPL is a manufacturing hub of a diverse range of automotive and lifestyle products. Managed by three generations of entrepreneurs and employing more than 1000+ qualified and committed people, MPPL combines world-class infrastructure, certified processes and cutting edge technology to deliver high-quality products to its valued customers. MPPL has been certified by URS as an ISO 9001:2008, TS 16949:2009 and EMS.
Meenakshi Polymers Pvt Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Engineer – Civil (binola)
- Plan, design, develop and manage projects for the construction or maintenance of buildings and other industrial facilities Develop construction specifications and procedures
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction.
- Foundation analysis, building, and structural inspection
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of the building
- Project management related to building construction, design, engineering & on-site construction & maintenance of projects
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages
- Executive of construction work as per drawing & specification Preparing layout for the construction
- Checking all items related to finishing work for building construction project like Brick Work, Electrical Work, Plumbing Work, Plastering Work, POP/Putty Work, Tiling Work, Door Shutter Work, Paint Work, Lock Work, etc
- Monitoring Project Progress
Educational Qualification – Diploma, B.Tech/B.E.
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Salary – INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Manesar