Maple Fly Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineer Req. | Civil Engineer
The Maple Fly Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Maple Fly Services Private Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Maple Fly Services Private Limited
MapleFly International is an Ontario, Canada based Immigration Consultancy firm provides services for various Immigration matters for various Countries including Skilled workers, Family Sponsorship, Business Visas, Provincial Nominee Programs, Student Visas and Work permits to you with excellent exposure to the global world. MapleFly is here to solve all your queries and issues related to skilled migrations for Countries like Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Denmark, and Germany. Immigration is the act of foreigners passing or coming into a country for the purpose of permanent residence. Immigration is made for many reasons, including economic, political, family re-unification, natural disaster, poverty or the wish to change one’s surroundings voluntarily. Immigration means migrating from one place to another place in various ways. MapleFly is the pioneer in providing the various services related to immigration for various countries. We strongly believe in giving the right advice to the clients for migrating and help them to settle abroad. We expertise in various fields of immigration through our determined and focused management.
Maple Fly Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Engineer Req. For Canada, Australia, UAE. Singapore, Germany
Civil Engineers/ Construction Engineer Required for Canada, Australia, Middle East, Poland, France, Germany
Job duties –
- Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements
- Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water, and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications
- Develop construction specifications and procedures
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
- Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work
- Conduct field services for civil works
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations
- Establish and monitor construction work schedules
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations
- Monitor air, water, and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
- Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
- Act as a project or site supervisor for land survey or construction work
- Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 35,00,000 – 80,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Australia, Canada, Singapore, Dubai/ UAE, Germany, New Zealand