- Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Post | Total 71 Vacancies | Last Date – 27.09.2019 | Apply Online @ maitreyi.ac.in
- Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019:
- Maitreyi College Delhi 2019 Details:
- Maitreyi College Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Post | Total 71 Vacancies | Last Date – 27.09.2019 | Apply Online @ maitreyi.ac.in
Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019 – Maitreyi College has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Maitreyi College
Maitreyi College is a college in the South Campus of the University of Delhi, located in Bapu Dham, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India. It was established in July 1967 and named after the Vedic sage Maitreyi. An all women’s college, it offers various courses in the fields of Science, Arts, and Commerce. The college was recognized by DBT as a star college, conferring the star status to all four of its science departments namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Visit the official website of Maitreyi College i.e maitreyi.ac.in
Maitreyi College Job Vacancies 2019:
Maitreyi College Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Assistant Professor Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Maitreya College Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 71 vacancies allotted for Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019. All the candidates Check advertisement for the information about the Educational Qualification & Work Experience to apply for this Maitreyi College job vacancy. Also, Check advertisement for details about the age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Maitreyi College Vacancy 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Maitreyi College 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Maitreyi College|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||According to the Norms of the Organization.|
|Age Limit||Not Specified|
|Last Date||27th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Maitreyi College Delhi 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professor – 71 Posts
Name of Department & Number of Vacancies
- Botany – 4 Posts
- Chemistry – 3 Posts
- Commerce – 2 Posts
- Computer Science – 2 Posts
- Economics – 2 Posts
- English – 2 Posts
- Hindi – 10 Posts
- History – 6 Posts
Maitreyi College Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Please check the Maitreyi College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification, for the information about the Educational Qualification & Work Experience.
- Check advertisement for details about age limit
Salary details of Maitreyi College Recruitment:
- Rs. 20,200/- 55,900/- (Per Month)
Candidates don’t have to pay any amount of Fee to fill the Application Form of Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
Selection Process for Maitreyi College Delhi Posts 2019 for Assistant Professor Posts:
Selection Procedure of Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited for the Assistant Professor Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for Maitreyi College Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may follow these criteria to apply for the post of Maitreyi College Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Maitreyi College i.e maitreyi.ac.in
- Find the above-given post for the given Advertisement.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement”.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to apply Online through the official website.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply“.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 14th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 27th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – The notification will be activated on 14th September 2019.