Madhucon Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | GM / DGM / AGM -technical | Civil Engineers
The Madhucon Projects Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Madhucon Projects Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Madhucon Projects Limited
Madhucon Projects is a construction company based in Hyderabad engaged in the execution of infrastructure projects like state and national Highways, Irrigation, Projects like Dams, Tunnel, Spillways, Canals. Madhucon has six divisions Highways, Waterways, Bridges, High Rise Structures, Overseas, and Energy. The company has a good Vision and a strong order book. We offer a congenial work environment to foster excellence and performance at the best of one’s ability.
Madhucon Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – GM / DGM / AGM -technical (real Estate & Property Development)
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities including planning and formulating strategies for Business Development in the vertical and operating it as an independent profit centre.
- Should have good communication and presentation who is an active participant in Real Estate & Property Development with putting together major tender bids.
- Identification of Business Trends and movements in the relevant industry, present and potential player in the industry, changing market dynamics.
- Formulate business plan/budget including profitability for the sector / vertical and reviews and updates the plans by analysing business development and monitoring market trends.
- Conceptualization and implementation of business development strategies, targets, short term & long term plans. Making business proposals.
- Should have knowledge in pre-bid / post-bid analysis, market analysis identifying JV partners etc. and ready to travel extensively
- Prepare pre-bid / Pre Application queries and attend/arrange to attend the PBMs
- Coordinating with in-house depts for Document purchase, Bid Securities, Credit Line Certificates, Solvency Certificates, Auditors Certificates, etc.
- Estimation / Verification of Quantities in case of bidding / Coordinating with Design Consultants
- Preparation of Rate Analysis and Financial Bid
- Checking the Technical Bid.
- Follow up with clients for the RFQs /RFPs submitted and attending the Queries, Return of Bid Securities
- Searching for tenders in Websites and Newspapers – Daily, Weekly and Monthly Tender status report to be submitted
- Preparation of Eligibility criteria statement for RFQ / REPs in which Management is interested
- Preparation of Project synopsis for the Projects being applied.
- Material Surveys to be done
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate Desired Profile: Should have a minimum of 15-25 years of experience in the Real Estate & Property Development sector with putting together major Tenders & Bids.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – 15 – 25 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Bengaluru, Hyderabad